- Head feels lighter; muscles on the neck is more relaxed.
- Buying clothes with bold statement collars. Or just lots of clothes with collars.
- Looking in the mirror and notice your neck is actually quite long. Like, has it always been that long?
- Shampoo lasts longer than it usually does because you use less of it.
- Comb? What is a comb?
- (If you do comb) Combing with great effort and stop at an awkward pace where your hair stops behind your neck.
- Needing to blowdry your hair in the morning before heading out (depending on your hair type. Some of ours becomes a bird nest in the morning)
- Head and hair feels healthier because less hair fall.
- Face feels glowing (vulnerable) because there’s no curtain covering your face.
- Pulling your hair out after wearing a shirt and then feel embarrassed after because there’s no hair dangling behind anymore.
- All of your hair scrunchies appears before you when you don’t need them.
- Getting a haircut every month to keep the shape.
- Regret cutting your hair short.
- Missing your long hair.
- Feeling depressed for at least a month.
- And then INSANELY LOVE your short hair.
Image source: Here